Friday, April 6, 2018

Photojournalism Week 1 - Humans of LB #1






Becky Howell, Student
"I'm here to learn to become a better writer. I'm returning to the workforce. I've been away from the workforce for a while, raising a family. I like to write but I know I need to improve my writing skills. I'm a former LB instructor. I taught english as a second language. My first step back into the school world was to take a master gardener course through the OSU Extension Office. I realized how much I really love soil and seeds and plants. I have a large garden - ornamental - I can't grow vegetables very well in my garden. I'm kind of a plant/ gardening addict."





John Westfall, Electronics Buyer at the LBCC Bookstore
"I'm 29. I'll be 30 this year. I'm from Albany. I worked at a variety of different jobs after high school. I applied for financial aid one day and that decided the rest of it.
My wife and I do photography. I shoot for Parks and Recreation in Corvallis. We do pretty much people stuff. Then we do weddings, engagements, couples. Pretty much anything that has to do with people, we take photos of it. The person that inspires me the most? Jesus. He was perfect. I don't look up to people."

No comments:

Post a Comment

There's Plenty to See by the Sea

The Oregon Coast offers endless sights and experiences. Here's a few ideas that are practically in our own backyard. At a look out are...