Friday, June 8, 2018

Photojournalism Week 10

I really love the photo I took of Russell Tripp. It may not be the most perfectly balanced for lighting or extremely well framed, but he looks really pleased and interacting with him was a really cool experience. He's a very nice person and happy to humor people.



What it reflects about what I learned is to really pay attention to faces and expressions.

My photography skills grew a lot over the last 10 weeks. I have gotten a little more comfortable taking photos of strangers. To get to where I want to be with that will take a long time I think though. I'm not afraid to get some weird angles now, and I'm also working on getting closer to my subject.

Things I pay closer attention to now include are what's happening in the background of my subject, particularly behind their heads, and the depth of field, and light sources.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There's Plenty to See by the Sea

The Oregon Coast offers endless sights and experiences. Here's a few ideas that are practically in our own backyard. At a look out are...